Talbot Hotel Wexford Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
Dear Valued Customer,
It is with great pleasure that we have the opportunity to welcome new and returning guests back to the Talbot Hotel Wexford. As Covid-19 has changed our perception on how we interact in social settings is moving forward, we very much acknowledge that your Health and Safety during your stay is in our number one priority. Therefore, we here at the Talbot Hotel Wexford have implemented a new set of policies in our general terms and conditions with stringent operational procedures, ensuring peace of mind and comfort throughout your entire stay.
We fully appreciate that certain measures may cause initial inconvenience, however, for us to proactively move forward we must work together by adhering to these new terms.
These are as follows:
· Making use of our sanitising stations located throughout the Hotel and washing your hands regularly
· Making reservations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and to our pool prior to or at check-in
· Observe social distancing with other guests and staff. Note, signage will be visible throughout the premises.
· Parents must always supervise and remain present with children.
· We would encourage the use of credit/debit cards for all transactions. This is not compulsory with cash accepted in all departments should it be necessary
· Respect the guidance or advice issued by management and staff while staying with us
· If you see any form of poor practice from other customers or indeed a member of the team, please report to hotel management immediately.
The above terms are compulsory with failure to co-operate potentially leaving us no other option but to ask you to vacate the premises in the interests of public health. Please understand that this is for YOUR own safety as much as for our staff and other guests, ensuring that everyone has a safe and pleasant experience with us at the Talbot Hotel Wexford.
We have outlined below the new measures put in place as part of our new Talbot Hotel Wexford Covid-19 Co-Operative that will help to keep all of us safe. This outlines the procedures that underpin our commitment to you and the terms & conditions that we expect of you during your stay with us.
If you have any queries that are not answered below, please contact us on email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to the Talbot Wexford and truly value your custom and assistance during these unprecedented times.
Talbot Collection Wexford